An enhanced version of its predecessor, the AD200Pro TTL Pocket Flash Kit from Godox is built around a unique flash source with a standard speedlight head and a bare bulb head that give you the option of two distinctly different qualities of light. The kit comes with the two heads, lithium battery, charger, and carry case.
The speedlight head outputs the standard look of an on-camera flash that can be modified using an optional softbox, beauty dish, or umbrella. The bare bulb head features a removable flash tube and produces 360 degrees of soft, bright, nearly shadowless light. The head uses optional reflectors that focus the beam angle and give you directional control. The AD200Pro has impressive core features such as 200Ws of power adjustable in 9 steps from 1/256 to 1/1, recycling from 0.01 to 2.1 seconds, and flash durations as short as 1/15,380 sec. The flash runs on a removal, rechargeable lithium battery that will give you up to 500 full power flashes and thousands of lower power flashes.
The AD200Pro has 3 flash modes: Manual, TTL, and Multi (Stroboscopic). Manual outputs the user’s choice of power, modeling light, first or second curtain sync, etc. Multi controls the stroboscopic rate up to 90 times (90 Hz). TTL takes advantage of the flash head’s built-in X1 receiver. Optional X1 TTL transmitters are available for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, and FUJIFILM cameras. They will also detect a separately purchased LED head. The 32-channel wireless system controls flash mode, first and second curtain sync, High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second, power level, modeling lamp, and ready beeper at distances up to 328′. Firmware updates are obtainable on the Godox website.
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Built-in wireless receiver: control triggering power level, alert beep with optional wireless transmitter. Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, and Fuji TTL.
- Bare Bulb and Speedlight Flash Heads
- Bare bulb and speedlight flash heads are included to vary your quality of light. Color temperature is a steady 5600K over the entire power range.
- Large Capacity Lithium Battery Pack
- The 14.4V / 2900mAh battery pack gets 500 full power flashes with 0.01 to 2.1 second recycling.
- AV Panel
- Easily readable digital panel displays your adjustments
- Barn Doors, color filters, and diffusers are available to personalize your work.
- Numerous Control Functions
- 9-Step Power Range: 1/1 to 1/356
- Supports flash exposure compensation
- 1/8000 second High-Speed Sync
- First and second curtain sync
- Modeling lamp
- Manual flash
- Multi flash
- Custom functions
Godox XProO TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Olympus Cameras
Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProO TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328′ away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control. This model is compatible with Olympus TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modeling light, zoom setting, and more. For using the XProN with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection. Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.